We care about your safety while you’re traveling with us, this is why we have issued all our drivers with the World Health Organization’s (WHO) and CDC – Center for Disease Control & Prevention (source) recommended guidelines for basic protective measures against the new coronavirus disease (COVID-19). Your health and safety are our priority now more than ever, as well as that of our drivers.
For your peace of mind, we´ve placed the following Safety and prevention measures.
- Wear masks
- Wash and sanitizer hands regularly.
- Always have hand sanitizer available in the car, both for themselves and passengers.
- Wipe down surfaces with alcohol 70% and wipes after and before each ride.
- When and where possible, maintain social distancing.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- Practice respiratory hygiene: Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or a tissue to cough and sneeze. Dispose of the used tissue immediately.
- Stay informed about potential incidents in our country and notify travelers of the latest developments.
- Covid-19 test every two weeks
- Stop working immediately and seek medical attention if suffering from fever, cough or difficult breathing.