蓬塔加纳国际机场（又称PUJ）是多米尼加共和国飞往该国的主要机场. 这是世界上第一个私人拥有的国际机场. 此外, 在一年 2014, 这个机场据说已经占到一样多 60% 进入该国的航空抵达总人数.
也, 每年约有600万国际旅客抵达该国，使蓬塔卡纳国际机场成为多米尼加共和国最繁忙的机场, 和第二最繁忙的，当它涉及到加勒比岛国. 机场有五个航站楼，其中至少两个航站楼是供国际旅客乘坐的。.
如果您正在考虑访问蓬塔卡纳或已经计划这样做, 然后这里有一些有用的提示，使您的旅行尽可能顺利. 它们被分为两类，其中包括到达提示和出发提示.
1. 预先安排机场交通并支付机场游客费. Getting a cab to your final destination once you are in the Dominican Republic can be very chaotic. So in order to prevent being bombarded by different men who want to provide you with transportation services do book transportation via your hotel or a reputable firm ahead of trip.
Like wise, to enter the Dominican Republic you are required to possess a two blank-paged valid passport as well as pay a cash fee of US$10 for a tourist card in place of a visa. The tourist card is valid for 30 日.
2. Be fully prepared before you leave your house. Before jetting out of your home, please make sure that you have packed everything that you need for this trip. Most especially the essentials like flight itineraries as well as hotel itineraries, reading glasses, etc. If possible have a checklist already written so that you can easily confirm what you have packed as against what you must take along with you.
3. Arrive early. You should get to the airport on time in preparation for your flight since this is an international flight you should get to the airport at least three hours before your flight. 也, find out if there has been any changes to your flight time before leaving for the airport. 此外, you should be familiar with the check-in requirements as well as baggage policies of your airline.
4. Come prepared with lower denomination US Dollars. The US Dollars is accepted as a means of payment by many in the Dominican Republic. 然而, you should have lower denomination currency with you because it may be difficult to break a $20 bill for instance.
5. Pack and get ready several hours before departure. Similar to when travelling into the Dominican Republic is the need to cross-check what you have packed with what you brought into the country. This way you will most likely not leave behind any valuable item.
6. Confirm payment of departure tax. Dominican law requires that visitors to the country pay US$20 as departure tax before leaving. Nevertheless, this is usually included in airfare. Consequently, do confirm this is the case with your airfare before getting to the airport for departure.
7. Always play safe. Although this is coming last, it is actually part of the arrival tips as well. The word safety is now synonymous with travel and there is probably no where in the world right now that is immune from danger. Therefore, 遵循常识性的提示，如不向陌生人泄露机密信息，不独自在黑暗地点行走, etc.
蓬塔加纳家庭度假: 返回页首 8 带孩子旅行的提示
A family vacation is meant to be enjoyable, 放松, 和振兴. 但有时, 预订餐厅和寻找儿童友好型酒店看起来更像是一件苦差事， 而不是一次愉快的经历. Here are top ten tips for traveling to Punta Cana on a vacation with kids. Remember, the idea is not to make the inconveniences of traveling with kids go away (because they will not) but rather to make more space for a memorable and a hassle-free vacation.
1. Slow down
Consider planning for a slow-paced trip than you would otherwise attempt if you were traveling alone or as a couple. While there is a lot to do and see in Punta Cana, be realistic about what you will see and do while traveling with kids. Never try to fit too much into your itinerary. Remember, the less you feel you have to do and see, the more enjoyable and stress-free your vacation will be. For the most part, plan your trip based on what the youngest member of the family can handle.
2. Discuss your family travel preferences
Before embarking on your Punta Cana and Dominican Republic vacation, hold a small meeting to discuss your ideas and interested. A memorable Punta Cana family vacation is one in which each family member gets to experience something they love. Talk about the budget, expectations and how you can best utilize the time, and money, available to plan an exciting family vacation.
3. Book ahead
Whether you will be camping or staying in a hotel, it pays to book early. The last thing you want is the inconvenience of arriving at your destination to find you cannot get a room and have to hit move around searching for a place with a gang of tired and hungry toddlers melting down in your back seat.
4. Bring medicine
This might sound silly, but bringing along your own ibuprofen or Tylenol is quite important when traveling with kids. Besides knowledge of dosage, this also ensures that you have the medication on hand should an emergency arise. The last thing you want is to allow fever or fatigue to slow down your vacation experience.
5. Travel light
Basically, this should be your motto for any travel, but it is especially important if you are bringing little ones along. Kids can be quite difficult to deal with and you will be grateful that heavy luggage is not part of the stress to deal with.
6. Use special lanes
Most airports now have special lanes for traveling families who may need extra time or help when going through security checks. These can be quite helpful and less tiresome than having everyone stare at you while trying to get everything in line.
7. Stick to a routine
Whether you are at home or on the go, if your kids’ routines are messed up, they will probably not be happy. During your vacation, try not to over-schedule your activities and try to leave adequate down time around jet lag, etc.
8. Babyproof your space
As soon as you arrive at your hotel or campsite, immediately look out for potential hazards or problems for your young ones. You may want to unplug the phone so they do not make any fun calls when you turn your back for a few seconds.
Located two hours south of Miami, Punta Cana is famous for its child-friendly destinations thanks to its beautiful beaches, lush tropical landscapes, and all-inclusive resorts. Whether you are looking for a relaxing Caribbean getaway or an active vacation, these travel tips will help you have a memorable and stress-free whole family vacation.
当你计划度假时, 特别是如果它是一个遥远的目的地, 有些问题会想到. 国家安全吗？? 你需要签证吗？? 你应该接种疫苗吗？? 这些只是一些你需要问的问题. 美丽的海滩和美妙的天气, 蓬塔加纳一般是一个美丽的地方去度假. 然而, 在开始你的蓬塔卡拉假期之前, 这里有五件重要的事情， 你需要知道一个梦幻般的旅行. 当你计划度假时, 特别是如果它是一个遥远的目的地, 有些问题会想到. 国家安全吗？? 你需要签证吗？? 你应该接种疫苗吗？? 这些只是一些你需要问的问题. 美丽的海滩和美妙的天气, 蓬塔加纳一般是一个美丽的地方去度假. 然而, 在开始你的蓬塔卡拉假期之前, 这里有五件重要的事情， 你需要知道一个梦幻般的旅行.
在计划去任何拉丁美洲国家度假之前, 一定要问问自己， 这个国家是否安全访问. 多米尼加共和国是, 一般, 一个安全的游客国家. 多米尼加共和国在全球最安全国家名单中排名第76位. 多米尼加人也相当友好， 大多数游客旅行安然无恙. 然而, 不要让疏忽毁了你的假期. 访问该国偏远地区时，请保持警惕，与导游一起旅行.
是的, 访问多米尼加共和国时确实需要签证. 它被称为旅游卡，是政府向出于旅游目的访问该国的个人收取的入场费。. 您可以在抵达时在线或在机场申请此签证. 它的成本美元 10. 进入多米尼加共和国时，您还需要出示有效的护照. 你可以留在乡下，无需支付任何费用。 30 日. 然而, 您将需要支付费用，应在该国停留的时间超过 30 日.
3. 在访问多米尼加共和国之前， 你应该接种疫苗吗？?
嗯, 这取决于. 如果你是冒险，想尝试当地的街头食品, 考虑接种疫苗. 您可以在多米尼加共和国通过受污染的水或食物感染甲型肝炎或伤寒. 除了, CDC向旅行者推荐这种疫苗, 特别是如果你要和亲朋好友呆在一起, 或者，如果你要去农村地区.
多米尼加共和国的官方货币是多米尼加比索. 您可以携带美元或欧元，并在机场兑换为当地货币. 然而, 大多数地方接受美元. 只要一定要携带较小的面额. 关于信用卡问题, 将 DR 中的交易通知您的银行或信用卡公司非常重要。. 话虽如此, 蓬塔加纳几乎每个地方都接受信用卡付款.
你可能听过这句话, "像加勒比这样的派对"如果你还没有, 是时候发现它的起源和意义了. 多米尼加人喜欢聚会， 这是很明显的， 当你出去在蓬塔加纳. 人们总是快乐和积极, 有很多派对夜生活目的地可供选择. 从小酒吧和酒吧到大俱乐部和迪斯科舞厅, 蓬塔加纳夜生活有每个人的东西.
位于多米尼加共和国, 蓬塔加纳是度假者的热门目的地，希望放松和享受白色的沙滩和大西洋清澈的海水. 然而, 在跳上那架飞机度假之前， 有一些事情要了解蓬塔 · 卡纳.