蓬塔加纳国际机场（又称PUJ）是多米尼加共和国飞往该国的主要机场. 这是世界上第一个私人拥有的国际机场. 此外, 在一年 2014, 这个机场据说已经占到一样多 60% 进入该国的航空抵达总人数.
也, 每年约有600万国际旅客抵达该国，使蓬塔卡纳国际机场成为多米尼加共和国最繁忙的机场, 和第二最繁忙的，当它涉及到加勒比岛国. 机场有五个航站楼，其中至少两个航站楼是供国际旅客乘坐的。.
如果您正在考虑访问蓬塔卡纳或已经计划这样做, 然后这里有一些有用的提示，使您的旅行尽可能顺利. 它们被分为两类，其中包括到达提示和出发提示.
1. 预先安排机场交通并支付机场游客费. Getting a cab to your final destination once you are in the Dominican Republic can be very chaotic. So in order to prevent being bombarded by different men who want to provide you with transportation services do book transportation via your hotel or a reputable firm ahead of trip.
Like wise, to enter the Dominican Republic you are required to possess a two blank-paged valid passport as well as pay a cash fee of US$10 for a tourist card in place of a visa. The tourist card is valid for 30 日.
2. Be fully prepared before you leave your house. Before jetting out of your home, please make sure that you have packed everything that you need for this trip. Most especially the essentials like flight itineraries as well as hotel itineraries, reading glasses, etc. If possible have a checklist already written so that you can easily confirm what you have packed as against what you must take along with you.
3. Arrive early. You should get to the airport on time in preparation for your flight since this is an international flight you should get to the airport at least three hours before your flight. 也, find out if there has been any changes to your flight time before leaving for the airport. 此外, you should be familiar with the check-in requirements as well as baggage policies of your airline.
4. Come prepared with lower denomination US Dollars. The US Dollars is accepted as a means of payment by many in the Dominican Republic. 然而, you should have lower denomination currency with you because it may be difficult to break a $20 bill for instance.
5. Pack and get ready several hours before departure. Similar to when travelling into the Dominican Republic is the need to cross-check what you have packed with what you brought into the country. This way you will most likely not leave behind any valuable item.
6. Confirm payment of departure tax. Dominican law requires that visitors to the country pay US$20 as departure tax before leaving. Nevertheless, this is usually included in airfare. Consequently, do confirm this is the case with your airfare before getting to the airport for departure.
7. Always play safe. Although this is coming last, it is actually part of the arrival tips as well. The word safety is now synonymous with travel and there is probably no where in the world right now that is immune from danger. Therefore, 遵循常识性的提示，如不向陌生人泄露机密信息，不独自在黑暗地点行走, etc.